Friday, May 8, 2009

Fifty fifty percent pregnancy

I'm backed from another doctor!

Now, relax a bit!!!

I was brought into a room for ultrasound checking by the nurse whom also claim "Irregular!", I then asked to urine to a cup, following by the call into the doctor's room.

After some checking by the doctor, while hubby and my mother in law waiting behind the curtain, the doctor gave an answer which was to my relief not as serious as describe by the previous doctor.

Doctor said I have now fifty fifty on pregnancy as I am bleeding and no fetus heart beat. An injection is given. As I am not working, I am needed to rest more and an appointment is given dated next week.

I asked the doctor, regarding those "grape" pregnancy I was told earlier. Doctor said there has the possibility but only 1% to 2%.

But still, if I miscarriage this time, a d&c need to be done to ensure all remaining is cleared. This is to ensure the coming pregnancy's smoothness.

I hope my baby could be bless surviving in the fifty fifty percent of chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment