Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby's in danger!!!

I woke up at 3.30am this morning, found my underwear is wet with brownish discharge. And when wipe with tissues, show bright red blood!

So hubby and I go to the doctor early in the morning. The doctor see via ultrasound, confirm can still see the small black dot but beside the dot there are something unknown which was swelling and looks like cloud, could be a possible "grape" pregnancy - molar pregnancy. The doctor even call his nurse to invite the doctor opposite their clinic to come over. And the doctor is giving the same idea, but he said he had seen such case which already safely delivered the baby.

But my doctor keep repeating "this is very unusual", "doesn't look good"!!!

I'm really worry. I'm going to consult another doctor later, hopefully I'll hear something good. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment