Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm 4 months pregnant!

Wow! After 4 months of traditional chinese medicine treatment, and a trip to Bangkok, I am finally pregnant! I'll be reaching 4 months pregnancy within a few days.

I was very grateful to sensei to have treated me well with tcm. I believe I could conceive nicely this time around with the help of tcm. Without tcm, I wouldn't reach here. The sensei could tell that I'm pregnant when I was 3 weeks pregnant!!!

Nevertheless, it has been tough at the beginning of the pregnancy as I'm having the usual possibility of miscarriage. I was spotting and even bleed a bit in the first trimester and with my previous histories of miscarriage, it makes my possibility of miscarriage even higher.

I was given a shot to stop bleeding during the first visit to the gynae and withdrawing blood every few days to ensure the hcg level is doubling every 48 hours. Compared the first and second time hcg level, it wasn't good - not doubling. My gynae told me to rest and give it a chance.

Then comes the third blood test, not doubling as well! However, bb heartbeat appears on the screen during ultrasound and other facts shows good. *Relieve* The gynae was happy with it!

Backed at home, I continued with tcm combined with folid acid and Duphaston prescribe by gynae. And most importantly, I almost stay home for 2 months.

During my 3rd month's scan, my bb appears to be very active - moving its hands and legs. My gynae keep telling us, "It's a very healthy and active baby!".

4th month's appointment falls on the coming week, baby gender may shows! How excited!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,

    Congratratulations to u on this super good news...

    I've been married and trying for almost 2yrs but until today still havent got our luck yet :(

    May I know where you get the traditional chinese treatment?

    Yen Yen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too eagerly waiting for my 4th Months scan after yours! Take k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy, I'm eager to know who is the chinese doctor and where is it? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete