Monday, September 20, 2010

2nd month of Clomid - Failed

2nd month of Clomid didn't bring us good news. But the side effects have been getting worse. I'm feeling hungry all the time, nausea, fatigue - never get enough of sleep!!!

During the previous trip to KL, my uncle's friend had recommend us to go Tropicana Medical Centre for Dato Dr Colin Lee whom is said to be the best doctor in this field.

Hubby and I agreed that we might as well find the best rather than getting a few different advices from various doctor. I wanted to make it fast, find the source of the problem and get the solution - straight to the point.

I've make an appointment through phone earlier, we will be going to KL for an initial check-up to see if we could do something to solve the problem. As if it isn't a big deal? LOL! I trusted that hubby and me won't have big issue with fertility, health wise, neither hubby nor me have problem. A detailed check-up may reveal our problem though.

Okay, will update the status after we come back from the consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment